Friday, December 10, 2010

Clothing Exchange

Last week, I went to a women's clothing exchange.  A few of us brought clothes that we did not want anymore and spread them all over an empty room in a friend's basement.  Then, we picked through and picked out clothes for ourselves.  It was fun and free.  I got new cargo pants in exchange for some Size 2 jeans that fit me once every 6 months or so when my weight is low enough for them.  I can fit my long johns under my new cargo pants too which seems to be very important this winter.  I picked up a few other things -- a sweater, long sleeved shirt and a cute little yellow camisole.  I still love having something new to wear, but it is great to do it this way -- no impact, no money, nothing to the landfill.
I hope someone out there is looking great in those Size 2s.

No comments:

Post a Comment