Sunday, November 21, 2010

Continuing with my Thanksgiving week long feast

Today I got my pumpkin quota filled.  I had a pumpkin apple soup.  It also had butternut squash and veggie broth.  Unfortunately, I can't take credit for it myself or provide the recipe, because I just bought a cup at my local food co-op.  I think it still counts though.  For Thanksgiving we are just planning on mashed potatoes, stuffing with lentils, and slow cooker applesauce.  Simone also wants cranberry chutney so we may make that too and have some Thanksgiving and make some Indian food later that weekend to have it a second time.  Oh, and pecan pie for dessert.  I guess I'm still missing turkey, but I'm not a big turkey fan anyway.  I may forgo that altogether.
Hmmm, what else are we missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment